Thursday, April 17, 2008

This week in pictures....

This is a page in my journal that I've been playing around with...not sure it's quite finished yet but it's sure been fun.

Some pages in a journal exchange round robin thing I'm involved in....
Another page in rr journal.
Close up of faces and to show the metallic paint a little better.

And some chick pictures....We have 12 chicks (4 of each variety listed below)....and it was so nice out today and not blowing like 60 miles an hour so we took them outside for some sun and fun......

This is one of the Rhode Island Red's

The little black and white (I don't know the technical chicken names so am doing my best....) she is the smallest and my favorite.

And because she is my favorite you get to see two pics of her. Her wing feathers are not as developed as the others and she hasn't even started on her tail feathers yet...should have gotten a pic of the tail feathers coming in as they are so so funny looking.


And last but not least the Barbie's.....they are blond, more advanced in their developement and oh so bossy. I've been calling this little girl Bossy Barbie.


That's all for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda O'Neill said...

Oh look at da sweet widdle chickies!

Your pages are really cool...they look like dreams to me.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love chickens! It seems all my friends are getting chickens. The journal pages are wonderful. I especially love the cloud like rabbits.

8:49 PM  
Blogger michelle allen said...

thanks for at least wanting to come to my faux workshop! : ) Your journal pages are wonderful. i can't believe how addicting the journaling is! I feel like I've totally been set free creatively by doing it.

My condolences for your MIL. It sounds like she's in a better place.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home