Thursday, April 10, 2008

Home from ArtFest

Finally getting around to posting some things from ArtFest.

This lovely little wallhanging was created by Tina. I met Tina at my very first ArtFest on the very first night, we've stayed in touch and the last two years we've shared a room in Officer's house 6E. This is already hanging in my entryway for all to see and admire. Hope to be her roommate next year also.



Sharon was new to the house this year. She made us all one of these amazing necklaces. We all LOVED them. And so did everyone who saw them. Thank you so much Sharon...it is the first piece of jewelery ever made just for me.



Pene shared our house last year but opted for the dorm's this year....but still did our house trade. This little book is awesome. It's only about an inch or an inch and 1/2 tall and just so cute.



This sweet little pillow was created by Kristen. This was Kristen's first year in house 6E. She is one of the sweetest people I've ever met and I had the pleasure of sitting next to her in the Soul Language class on the first day. I had a great time getting to know her and spending some time with her.


And another wonderful necklace from Lelainia. She has organized our house the last two years at ArtFest. She is so warm, friendly and oh so organized. Thanks Lelainia for keeping our house together.



And a music CD was created for all of us by Tara. This was Tara's first year in our house also, it was fun getting to know a bit about her.

It was great getting to know the new gals and spending time with friends from years before. More on artfest later.

5 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

Hi Jonna.... you were a "second Place" winner on my pay it forward - please send me your address and I will send you a little something ^debbie^

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you photograph all your gorgeous little houses before you packaged them up to give away? If so you need to post a photo. They were all amazing!

I said I didn't think I'd go back next year but I'm already planning for it. I guess we'll see. It is so much fun isn't it.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Pam Aries said...

Wow! Artfest sounds great! I hope I can attend one day. Very cool art indeed. I have been s obusy with all the goings on in my life ..I haven't had much blogtime. I miss it! Peace and love!

4:40 AM  
Blogger Linda O'Neill said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Everything you posted is beautiful. And what did Jonna make???:)

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my gosh, what beautiful houses! i agree, you should sell them! thanks for posting such fun things to look at.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home