Monday, April 14, 2008

More Artfest

Tina suggested I post photo's of all the trades I made for our house trade. So hope they all fit.

These were all made from scrap wood from my husband's construction days. They were so much fun to make and I've even had an order for a custom one. Everyone had posted their favorite colors so I tried to match each house to a person.

This is the second year we have stayed in House 6E which makes ArtFest all the more special.

Tina's House.





















Tara's House.





















Sharon's House.





















Kristen's House.






















Lelainia's House.





















Pene's House.



7 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I love those houses! Nice job!

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jonna- Thanks for your comment and turning me onto your wonderful blog! Love these houses!! I look forward to following your blog.

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to Blog land. I missed you!
The houses are adorable. Will you sell them on Etsy?
Let me know what you'd charge. They are so dear.
Alicia

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so great!! I did houses for my "house mates" too. When I first saw your pictures, I thought they were cake- then I got hungery. Love the textures and the colors.

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I'd wanted to get a picture of all of them together but somehow, I never did. For some reason I didn't realize they weren't all blackbirds. You really managed to infuse each one with something of the person you were giving to. Again, wonderful!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Kara Chipoletti Jones of GriefAndCreativity dot com said...

Wonderful to see you work in a closer look! These are beautiful. So individual and obviously made with such love and attention.
Thank you for posting them!
miracles,
k-

10:52 PM  
Blogger Kristen Robinson said...

I so love my house it sits right in front of me on my desk. I had such a wonderful time with you and I am so hopeful we will see each other again soon!
XOX
Kristen

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home