Sunday, March 02, 2008

Bad and good

No art posted today. Just haven't had time to photo or really create anything. Am working on a commission that is due on Tuesday...and should have started way earlier than I did but things around here have been hectic.

So here is a pic of our pudelpointer, Brody. He was supposed to only be a foster dog but we've had him for 4-5 years now. He has such an amazing personality and is a real sweet heart. don't you love the goofy look on his face.




BAD:
My friend L's cancer brain tumor is back. Third time in less than 7 months. Not sure how big or bad it is this time she couldn't remember what they said and her H has to call them back tomorrow. But she's thinking she only has about 3 months at the most left.

Good:
I sold one of my paintings at the We Art Women! art show and benefit. Whoopee. Now I can get some more canvas's.... and I had a wonderful time hanging with my friend H and her friend K.

Well back to the chocolate lab painting I've been commissioned to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam Aries said...

Yay you sold a painting! ...Brody is too cute..and hey, I know ALL ABOUT "fostering" heh heh. I ended up with 2 dogs! I am very sorry about your friend. I lost a very dear friend to brain cancer 2 years ago. She wasn't feeling too well, went t othe Dr. got an MRI...diagnosed that day and passed on 12 weeeks later. Unreal. I saw her one day and she was fine ..next day....

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home