Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Good-bye

My MIL left this realm yesterday afternoon. She went peacefully and my husband was by her side. She had lead such a rough life while here. She suffered from schizophrenia her whole adult life and I am sure some of her treatments throughout her lifetime were hellish (shock treatment for one and all types of drugs). Here is hoping she is in a much better place and not suffering as she did here in this life.



First eggs from our little banti chickens. Life goes on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jonna, I'm so sorry. You all have really been through so much lately. Take care!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Kel said...

Jonna, I'm sorry to hear your sad news; sending you strength and peace for you, and for you to support those who need you.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home