Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pay It Forward

I won on Mother Henna's Pay it Forward post and so in the spirit of the Pay It Forward the first 3 folks to comment on this entry will win some art work of mine. And all you have to do is post a Pay it Forward on your blog also.

And I'm reshowing a few things I have done in the past to give you an idea of what might be send to you.

Enjoy.





And now I'm off to take a rest. Haven't been feeling all that great the last few days, headache, earache, sore thoart and achy all over....yuck.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pam Aries said...

Hi Jonna! I came by to see how you are doing! Glad to see you in the PIF! ....I have already posted a PIF on my blog. I've already won 3 and I don't want to hog someone else out of an opportunity! I love your art though! maybe we could swap art one on one....give someone else an opportunity to join in on
pif??!

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely work!

2:00 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

I love your art - the colors are wonderful! ^debbie^

7:00 PM  
Blogger Linda O'Neill said...

Hi Jonna...sorry you're not feeling so great. Maisie and I send lots of healing juju your way.

Love your paintings...especially the first one!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home