Sunday, February 03, 2008

Out my studio window

It is snowing and has been most of the day. I don't remember the last time we've had so much snow.




So I am kicked back listening to Grace Potter and the Nocturnals album 'This is Somewhere'. I love every song on this CD and it has become one of my all time favs.

And some exciting news: I will have three of my paintings in the upcoming "We Art Women!" benefit art show. I am very excited to be included in this event and can hardly wait. It is going to be such good exposure for my artwork.

Well back to the studio to try and get some things completed and to watch the snow....

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy McElroy said...

Jonna, you visited my blog and commented on my fractals. Please contact me at
athenas1951@yahoo.com if youw ould like more info on this.
kathy mc

4:23 PM  
Blogger Pam Aries said...

Hi Jonna! ..how exciting about your painting! SEE..now you won't have to find a job 'cuz you will be selling your art ! I love your book cover

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home