Sunday, January 13, 2008

Day 58

But who's counting....that is how many days I have been unemployed. I totally bombed a phone interview this week. The first question out the gate threw me for a loop and it wasn't that hard of a question. But it was a math word problem question which I suck at...oh well - not the job for me.

I posted photos of two of our dogs last time and the other three got jealous. So here are pics of the other 3.

First off - Gabby. She hates to have her picture taken and she was asleep when I started and opened her eyes at the last minute. She's an English Setter and a speed demon. And she is also our princess puppy. She is a beautiful dog and soft as a bunny rabbit.



Brody-boy. He is a Pudelpointer. He was a rescue and we were only going to foster him. That was 4-5 years ago so guess he is here to stay. One of the most loving dogs ever.



And then there's Maxine, or Weiner as she is sometimes called. She has been wearing this darn hood for almost a year off and on. She had a cancerous tumor on her leg which we had removed and she refuses to stop licking on it. She has always been a licker and having a wound is just to much temptation for her. She also loves to suck on her back foot. It's really weird.



And as I was going through my pics I found this one so had to post it also. The cats are two of four that we hand raised.



About 3 years ago we had a lot of hay delivered and there were 5 week old kittens in the hay. Well the stack had fallen or we wouldn't have found them but it landed on two of them so one was lost, we thought we were going to lose two but nope he turned out to be the biggest in the bunch. I do believe that they consider themselves more dog than cat they follow the dogs everywhere when they go outside.

Well off to try and do some art, oh yea and some laundry, vacume, clean....

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam Aries said...

What great photos! Animal lover that I a m..I thoroughly enjoyed them! I can't belive the kittens were in the hay! Wow. I have a cat who came from Walmart(in the outdoor Garden center ). The mother stopped feeding them and I took 2 home (uh, I was only going to take care of them til I found a home...yeah, you know the end of that story!)One died when he was 3 years old from heart failure, I still have Tripp and he is now 11. ooops..sorry , I tend to talk...talk talk.!

4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did I not know you have all those dogs??? I knew about the horses and a dog but dang....

Can't wait to see you at Artfest roomie!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home