Saturday, February 02, 2008

A Big Thank you

Yesterday Violette featured my 'There goes the neighborhood' painting on her blog. She is an amazing artist so go check out her blog. Seems she has a purple house. How cool is that. Thank you Violette for featuring my painting and for liking it :).

And here is something I made a while back. I used to carry one of those little bitty composition books in my purse for notes, numbers, stuff things in, etc. Well it finally fell apart as it was stuffed full of things. So before Christmas I had a commission for a leather journal and from the leftovers I made this little purse journal to replace the composition book. I LOVE IT. And I put little bells on it so whenever I use it it jingle jangles.... drives my daughter nuts.


And here's a side view. It is so handy.


And here is some artwork.



Off to a stamping party with friends today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda O'Neill said...

The flower painting looks great...you have a way with color, Jonna. Love your journal too!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Sending Pages Out to Dry said...

this is lovely. what kind of paper did you use? looks like the leather cover could hold some heavy watercolor paper. Will you show some of your pages on your blog? (a la 1,000 journals project?)

http://www.1000journals.com/index.php?view=Journals%2FIndex
(hope that link works!)
www.1000journals.com

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home