Monday, January 07, 2008

After the holidays

Did this little christmas ornament (12 of them) for an altered art group that I belong to....for presents. But we didn't get a chance to met in December so they will go to their new owner's this month.



And this one I've been working on for awhile and I'm still not happy with it. I have two friends going through Chemo and this peice is titled 'After Chemo'. I don't care for the texture of the paper and a few other things but just can't seem to get it the way I want it...so may be working on it some more.



And this is a Christmas present for a friend. Hope she doesn't visit here before I can get this to her, don't think she will as she is pretty busy with work...did the background ala Kelly Rae Roberts as described in Cloth Paper Scissors.



And I have a phone interview for a Software Developer. Would really be awesome to get a job soon and not have to use up all of my severance package. Would love to use some of that severance money to get our family room tiled and maybe even the front room and master bedroom. Never again will I have wall to wall carpet in my main living spaces...when you have as many animals as we do carpeting is not the way to go. Give me hardwood floors or tiled floors.

I have the tile all picked out. It's made by Saltillo and is called antique red...I so love this tile.



Off to finish another painting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pam Aries said...

Hi Jonna! Just dropping by to say hi and see how you are doing! Your art looks fantastic! Good luck with the job. I haven't found one yet. accck!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Linda O'Neill said...

Really nice work, my dear. We have a friend who just went through a round of radiation so your chemo piece really speaks to me.

Good luck with the interview!

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the tiles. my kitchen is done with the terracotta one similar to top right. i love it; it covers a multitude!
alicia
sendingpagesouttodry.blogspot.com

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home