Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow snow snow

It has been snowing all day today. I'm not all that fond of snow, or cold for that matter. But it can be so beautiful and serene. I love the quietness when the snow is falling as long as the wind isn't blowing like crazy which of course it is today...

I'm sure the ponies don't care much for it either. I snapped this from the window as I did not want to go out in the wind. Mother and daughter (mother on the right) braving the storm.


And some journal pages I've been working on. Not finished yet just a work in progress.



4 Comments:

Blogger just jody said...

Brrrrrrrr! Makes me cold just looking at the pic! That would make an awesome christmas card....i'd collage some red santa hats on the ponies. I like your journal pages.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm not a fan of cold, either. Your journal pages are great. I'm itching to do some. Maybe today.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Sending Pages Out to Dry said...

ohhhh and i felt bad when it got down to the 20s.
now it's cloudy and inching towards the 70s, weird fickle sickening weather, but no snow for us. this looks beautiful but oh those chapped fingers and lips.

journal pics look interesting.
happy new year!
alicia in atlanta

1:59 PM  
Blogger Bridgette Guerzon Mills said...

Hi Jonna, I just wanted to tahnk you for visiting my blog and for participating in my giveaway. How wonderful that you had a boss that cared for you and your dog!

happy new years!

ps: didn't we meet at artfest a few years ago? i think we did!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home