Friday, October 31, 2008

Spooky and some artwork

I grew up in a house that was haunted. I've had some pretty spooky weird things happen around me all my life. And I always love a good ghost story.

So when I saw this quote hanging at a friends house a few weeks ago I commented on how much I loved it. Well she made one for me...this is hand done on parchment paper and I just love it. Thank you so much Bobbi.



And in the spirit of Halloween this little (not really so little his body was as big around as my husbands thumb nail) guy is decorating the corner of our garage door. I was going to try and get my hand up to show scale but just could not get myself to do it....he or she is kind of pretty. A nice Halloween orange color.





Tonight we are going to tour one of the old hotel building's here in town. It's supposed to be haunted so I can hardly wait to get inside. Happy Halloween everyone.

And the artwork. This is a little 5x7 painting I did for my BFF Cindy for her birthday this year. She owns a mustang mare that is colored much like this so I tried to capture Reba's spirit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

you're a braver woman than I am!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yeah, what kel said. lol Love the painting!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home