Sunday, October 21, 2007

Winds of Change

First off, I will no longer be employed by my present company starting Nov 16th, 2007. Which I believe (or am trying to believe) in the long run is the best thing. Maybe more details later.

This spread I did in an altered book for our local altered art group. The theme was travel...all I could think of was space travel.





And more bad news: My friend LJ's brain cancer was not touched by the radiation. The tumor was growing the whole time she was under going treatment. The tumor, in three months time is 1/2 the size it was when she had it removed. She goes under the knife again on Tuesday, then will be joining a study group trying a new drug which has shown good results in her type of brain cancer.

Kind a makes losing a job seem pretty trivial.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda O'Neill said...

Your altered pages are great, Jonna...very sweet and whimsical.

I'm so sorry you're going through so much right now. Hang in there about the job thing...better things will come.

And as for your friend...I know just how you feel. Our best friend is dealing with the same thing...only in the form of renal cancer. It's heartwrenching.

Sending a big hug your way.xo

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home