Sunday, June 21, 2009

Doodle's into Art work

Sometimes while waiting for a process to finish up at work I will doodle on some scrap paper. This little guy was from one such doodle. I did do a painting of him but he is hanging at work and I haven't scanned him yet.



Other doodles are done while watching TV, I hate watching commercials so doodle instead.


This little guy was done in my journal. I'm still working on the page and hope to show it when finished. I really like this little bird I think he turned out cute.


And this is a doodle that ended up on canvas. I finished him in time for a show we did at a local winery a few weekends ago and I got loads of comments on him. So many folks really liked him. So we may be seeing more of my doodles making it to canvas sometime soon.



I do love to doodle.

6 Comments:

Blogger Patti Sandham said...

Love your doodles! Your imagination spills onto the page when you doodle!
Your inspiring me to doodle too. :)

Hugs

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Tina said...

Your doodles are fabulous. Especially when you paint them.

6:36 AM  
Anonymous chickory said...

yes. the painted doodles are a nice and colorful whimsy. i love dylan! is he a german shorthaired pointer? what beautiful coats they have.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Linda O'Neill said...

I LOVE these...especially the doodle dogs of course.;)

2:41 PM  
Blogger Melanied'Anjou said...

Its the first time Ive saw such a style, its brilliant!! I love your painting to bits, they're so.. amusing and adorable..:) brings immediately smile to my sad face
Hugs
Welcome to my New Blog about Our Corsican Hero, Napoleon:D

11:50 AM  
Blogger Sending Pages Out to Dry said...

what media are you using on the doodles? I think our doodles and journal drawings are so good because we're so relaxed. i'm thinking they're the real beginnings. i'm beginning to see mine that way. Some of the long and curly lines are so obviously meant to be embroidery. It's like they've been struggling to tell me so. These are really fun and full of personality.
alicia

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home