Saturday, September 20, 2008

Praeludium

Oh my gawd! I am so sore. While J is out of town I decided (with some encouragement from friends) to pull out the carpet in our family room and paint the floors. I'm going to try and paint them similiar to how I painted
this vase . I've been wanting to rip the carpet out for sometime now. Carpet and numerous animals just do not go good together. Instead of the teal color I will be replacing it with a terra cotta red.

I finished this little piece (5x7) the other day. His color is modeled after one of our horses. He was fun to do and I'm sure more of my guys will be showing up in some paintings soon.


Gray skies today after an amazingly awesome lightening storm last night. I sat up until 12 in the dark waiting out the window.

Off to finish up the floor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

He has so much character!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home