Saturday, September 13, 2008

Halloween witch and an award

With Halloween just around the corner I decided to do a little witch with her cat and broom.


My blog received an award from my dear friend Tina. Thank you Tina.



Now to pass it on:

The Rules

1.Put the logo on your blog
2.Add a link to the person who awarded you
3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4.Add links to those blogs on yours
5.Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs


Sending Pages Out to Dry
Abby Creek Art
Kristen Robinson
Kel's Space
Jazzgoil Ink
gentle whispering hues
Snowball journals
The Pioneer Woman


Off to feed the chickens.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeek! I love her. She is so wonderful with those green green eyes.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Sending Pages Out to Dry said...

Thank you! I'll follow directions immediately!
You've been a great and faithful reader.
Alicia
Sending Pages Out to Dry

1:22 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

I just love this card....

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home