Thursday, June 05, 2008

Some artwork and photos

I did this painting with watercolor crayons while visiting my sister. She now has it in her collection. I don't normally work in watercolor but really like the way it turned out. May have to try more.



Can you tell these two have a rough life?


These next two shots are from the front of our place and this is what I see out my studio window when I'm working in the late afternoons. The sunsets some days just take my breath away. I've spend many an afternoon sipping a glass of wine and watching as the colors and light change. Such a lovely way to end the day.







4 Comments:

Blogger Linda O'Neill said...

Hi Jonna...I've missed you! Your photos are great...what beautiful sky shots.

I am so very sorry about your friend, Lynne. I know how you feel...we are very close to losing our friend, Steve now to renal cancer. It's such a difficult thing to experience.

My heart goes out to you, sweet friend. Maisie and I send love and hugs your way.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What amazing and beautiful photos Jonna! ANd your kitties are soooo cute!

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww! I love the kitties!

Stacy

6:05 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

aww cute kitties and wonderful sunset.. i love horizon photos and these 2 are a fave.. 8D

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home