Sunday, August 19, 2007

Finally some art



I created the 3 bird journal cover for a journal round robin that I am in with some artist's from ArtFest last year. It's going to be on it's journey for a year and will be filled to the brim with wonderful artwork when it returns home. I can hardly wait.

And I loved working on the cover so much and loved the way it turned out I created this little bird painting. It's 5X5 and I think it turned out very nice.





Other news this month. LJ is now in her 3rd week of chemo....she's doing very well and we all have high hopes that this thing will be beaten.

My DD is waiting for her Visa for her job in Japan....and of course she is stressing out about everything.....which isn't good and I try my best to keep her calmed down.

Well not much else ... just busy busy busy and still have a job for the time being..that's another really stressful situation...and I could go on and on about that but it's boring.

ta-ta for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy Wise said...

Jonna, I love the birds on the red background; those are really wonderful. And my, you have had a full, sometimes challenging year from the sound of things. I hope it all smooths out for you so you can throw yourself wholeheartedly into your art; it is so beautiful and I know it does your spirit good.
xoxo

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow -- I love these!! The white birds really POP on that red!

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home