Sunday, October 01, 2006

Batik rocks.........we had SO much fun yesterday at the batik class. Our instructor was very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, wonderful and so nice. Everyone seemed to have a great time. I know I did. Now I want to get a batik area set up ... but I sure don't have the room for it. Here are the piece's I did yesterday.









I am so glad that I joined the VAC (Visual Arts Committee), the artist's that make up the group are so amazing, helpful and friendly. And the chair person for the VAC is such a driving force for the group always pushing us to come up with ideas to help promote art for our small town. She has just started her own blog which can be viewed at:

http://brendaraub.blogspot.com/

ta-ta for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

THose are really great. I love the colours! THe mustard gold is wonderful!

10:02 AM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

These are all so wonderful!! What fun!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home