Sunday, July 16, 2006

Finally back



Have been so busy lately. Re-org at work (AGAIN) so am learning something new. Sick dogs, I had a bladder/kidney infection and just crazy busy.

But I'm back. Here is what I've been working on (seems like forever). This is a close up of her face.....I've had so much fun making her. She took on a life of her own right from the start. This was not the direction I was going when I started but once the body was created she just took over.

I think she's turned out pretty good. I have a little shell crown for her head but not sure if I want to add it or not. She is actually going to go to a friend and I think I'll let them decide if they want to add the crown.

Okay now it won't let me add another picture. So will post this and start another one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home