Sunday, July 16, 2006

Finally - cont.

This one shows her full length. I love the way her 'tail' turned out. she was quite fun to work on. I really like making these types of dolls. Love working with the untreated heavy canvas.

Did hear from MO. Her and the 17 animals made it to Scotland with no problems. She loves her new home said the garden was beautiful but needed some work as the weeds have been left to flourish for at least a year but the flowers were gorgeous. I'm hoping to make a trip over next spring to visit her and the Loch Ness Monster.....it's always been one of the places I've wanted to see - Loch Ness - and wouldn't it be awesome to see Nessie.....

Ta-ta for now.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Judy Wise said...

I love the schparkily mermaid. What is her head made out of? I am trying not to think of dolls - I have never done a mermaid doll and of course now I will have to. I love yours and the flowing fabric all around her. She is very dream inducing.

9:41 AM  
Blogger primdollie said...

She is awesome saw her on CC and did send a message but never did see it post! but anyway I love her and her colors are so beautiful!!! great job!
Hugs Linda

11:17 AM  
Blogger katie said...

Hi Jonna,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comment!
This doll is wonderful - so textural and feminine at the same time, beautiful work!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home