Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Annual Fund Raiser

For the past 3 years our Visual Arts group has been doing a fund raiser to provide an art scholarship for local high school students. The first year we did it we painted piggy piggy banks. Of course I did not get a photo of my adorable piggy which I called 'Swine Lake', yes she was a ballerina and was very cute.

Last year we did tea pots. Mine was a pyramid shape which turned into a little red barn, once again no photo. I was running late on the deadline so once finished they were rushed out the door.

This year we are doing vases. And I did not wait until the last minute to get mine done this year....so yippee I got some photos. So this year I did 'Spirit Pony'. And here are the photos.

Front:



Back:



They have been so much fun to work on and I really like the way this vase turned out.
Hope it helps raise lots of money this year.

2 Comments:

Blogger peggy gatto said...

Just beautiful!!!! I had fun looking around and visited the pioneer woman!

12:13 PM  
Blogger ArtPropelled said...

I love the vase!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home