Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Journal pages and show review

Finally got another set of pages done. Sorry if they appear a little blurry, they weren't when I loaded them?



The Cold Creek Winery Art Show and Wine Tasting went fairly well. I made two sales so more than paid for the trip there. Which is only about 15 minutes from here...:). One of these days I'm going to get brave enough to apply for some of the bigger shows within driving distance and see what happens. There are a few really nice ones in Idaho but hear that they are hard to get into. Never know until you try. And once again I didn't take any photos....

5 Comments:

Blogger nollyposh said...

Hi Jonna X:-) Thanks for visiting my blog... Just luv some of your journal pages here... You have inspired me to be a little more relaxed in my approach and to use more words in mine... Your style gives little insights into your personality especially with the addition of the feathers... and the 'blue wash' on your "Where l journal" pages adds a dreamy effect... Love the little squiggly boarders... Just yummy! X:-) Thankyou x

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see colors mirrored from your avatar in this page. Love the feathers.
amanda

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I love these colors together.

Stacy from yahoo group (Alchemy)

6:04 AM  
Blogger Raene said...

I love your color page! I may feel drawn to it since two of your colors are also mine, but the way you've executed the layout of the page is also very striking. Feathers!! Great touch :D

4:00 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

hi jonna!
i love this bright red page, the insights, the subtle doodles :)
you should get some red on your head--it will make you feel better.
i've had every shade between bright pink and bright red and i think it has influenced my personality in many ways. made me more outgoing and carefree--not that you need any help in that department!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home