Sunday, December 20, 2009

I am alive!

Where does the time go? It just seems to be flying by so quickly like being on a merry go round that never stops and just keeps getting faster and faster.

So much has happened in the last few months that has keep me away from the blog world. But could not be helped.

Two of the reasons I've been away from the blog world:

Dylan and Zen: Dylan you have seen his puppy pics before has grown into a 10 month old 80 lb pup....and we figured he needed a play mate as he was driving our older dogs nuts so we got Zen....even at 8 weeks and 11 lbs she has been able to put him in his place. They look nice and peaceful here but they are usually non stop go go go....

And now Christmas is looming in the coming week. Is anyone ever ready for it? I know I never am, but all the same it still turns out to be magical. I searched and searched the last few weeks for my little fiber optic Christmas tree that we have used the last few years but to no avail....but saturday I found a living Californa Redwood (originally $19.99) for $10.99. She's a little thing about hip high but with the twinkly white lights she looks wonderful. And I am hoping that when planted after the new year she will take root and grow like the redwood that she is. We've not had much luck the last few times we've done the live christmas trees out here....but maybe she is the one.

Our girl is home this year or at least in the states this year for Christmas. Though she will probably be flying out on christmas eve to Californa to celebrate with her boyfriends family which we really have not issues about this will be the second Christmas that she has celebrated away from us. But I guess that is part of growing up isn't it. Creating your own holiday celebrations and traditions and finding your own way. I am just happy that she has found someone that makes her happy and accepts her for who she is.

So this is the little girl that has been keeping me so busy lately.

Zen, naming her was quite the process. When we got Dylan his name was on his registration papers and just seemed to fit him. Little Zen (though she is a purebred) does not have registration and they did not name their pups...and my daughter was home so it had to be approved by 3 of us. We went through a buttload of names before we found Zen. And of course just seemed to fit her so well.

So I hope to be not so absent from blogging but can not promise as these two only sleep like this occasionally.


Merry Chirstmas!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Linda O'Neill said...

Hey welcome back, Jonna...you've been missed! What adorable dogs...love the photos.xox

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the kind of hombre who passions to try bran-new stuff. Right now I am building my own pv panels. I'm managing it all alone without the assistance of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only way to acheive this. I came across a truly brilliant website that explains how to create solar panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I'm not sure bout how correct the information given there is. If some experts over here who have xp with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the site it would be awesome and I would highly appreciate it, cause I truly like solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You guys are the best.

5:51 PM  
Blogger farmerjulie said...

oh so cute! I grew us with a german shorthair named Sharpie. such a fun dog..
Thanks for stopping by!!
Cool you are in Idaho!
Julie

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, cool... i just made lots of fresh emo backgrounds to my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home