Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Latest Paintings


Well, finally got these images uploaded. Finsihed the blackbird on Sunday. The dove was finished a
few weeks ago and has gone on to it's new home. And I have two more to do for MO before she moves to Scotland. I cannot even imagine her leaving. She has been such a big part of our lives for almost 10 years and next month she will be 1/2 way around the world. But that is where her family is and we can't blame her for wanting to be closer to them as she grows older. But I am so going to miss her, probably more than either of us knows.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Looks great so far! Love those paintings! You will get used to the blog thing real quick and then its like second nature...you definately will learn HTML real quick lol...Have a great night!

7:09 PM  
Blogger audrey said...

Absolutely gorgeous...both of them.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Judy Wise said...

Oh, something is in the air. I am doing birds too; they just keep calling to me! Yours are just wonderful, both of them. Thank you so much for starting a blog. I will be a frequent visitor. Happy painting!

Judy

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home