Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Latest Paintings


Well, finally got these images uploaded. Finsihed the blackbird on Sunday. The dove was finished a
few weeks ago and has gone on to it's new home. And I have two more to do for MO before she moves to Scotland. I cannot even imagine her leaving. She has been such a big part of our lives for almost 10 years and next month she will be 1/2 way around the world. But that is where her family is and we can't blame her for wanting to be closer to them as she grows older. But I am so going to miss her, probably more than either of us knows.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous...both of them.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Judy Wise said...

Oh, something is in the air. I am doing birds too; they just keep calling to me! Yours are just wonderful, both of them. Thank you so much for starting a blog. I will be a frequent visitor. Happy painting!

Judy

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home